Invisalign clearly transforms your smile
First impressions are powerful in your professional and personal life — so a straight, sparkling smile is a passport to success.
But if you’re already aware that your teeth aren’t the best they could be, wearing traditional braces might make you even more self-conscious.
And that’s the beauty of Invisalign — the subtle, sophisticated and completely clear aligners that have transformed the smiles of five million patients worldwide.
How they work:
- Over the course of your treatment you’ll wear a series of tailor-made aligners that move your teeth gradually into their optimal position.
- You receive new sets of aligners every six to eight weeks and they’re comfy enough to wear for up to 22 hours per day — some patients see a straighter smile in as little as three months.
- Discreet yet dynamic — clear construction means no-one will notice you’re wearing Invisalign aligners, while they alter your teeth to A-lister standards.
- Moves like no other — they’re comfortable and removable, so you’ll continue to enjoy your favourite foods and floss and brush as normal.
- Proven results — clinical results confirm that Invisalign’s SmartTrack system improves tooth movement and performs better than other clear aligner materials.
- Practically painless and non-invasive — dramatic results don’t have to disrupt your routine.